Wednesday, February 4, 2009
January 2009
Can you believe it's February already? I still have news from January!
Our little Caleb turned 5; we had several of his friends over and enjoyed a "Transformer Theme" birthday. He received a whole array of weapons: airsoft gun, Ninja darts and swords. He loved them! What can I say, he's a boy!
Our 5 foot snow is slowly melting; but I made the boys an igloo just in time. It's a great place to play. We all want it to snow more to give the city a fresh glow; right now the piles of snow look like piles of dirt and mud.
John's been working crazy hours...12 hrs. a day/6 days a week! We are SOOO grateful that had the courage to start a new career. Jordan helps him out at different events, like the "Chiefs" (hockey games) and skii night up at Mount Spokane. We are so grateful for God providing this job during these tough economic times.
So for all you homeschoolers....there is only 122 days of school left!! (Yes! I'm counting down the days). I had an epiphany...I LOVE homeschooling.....I don't love parenting. (Did I say that out loud?) Oh, well, if you think of me, pray for me as a "mom".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Loved the pictures Tiffany! Caleb is getting so big and still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment