




As some of you homeschoolers know, it seems like it takes about a month to get the school schedule down-pat. For me...it takes 2 months!!! I can't believe it...I am in my 13th year homeschooling. With one child graduated (Brianna), it's sometimes daunting to think that I have another 13 years to go...Lord willing! Jordan is in 7th grade and Caleb is in Kindergarten. One of my many prayer requests is that I can successfully juggle these two grades. I find myself explaining one thing to Jordan in 7th grade language and then jump to Caleb and forget to switch grades! Caleb looks up at me and says, "I don't get it." I joined a wonderful homeschool group called the Valley Homescholars. We meet each month for a "Mom's Night Out"; a great outlet for encouragement and resources. I'm not going to drink the water they provide...the average number of kids in my group is 7 per family!!!Hee, hee, hee. Overall, I am approaching this year with a hopeful heart. I don't have a formula; but if I did it would be: academics and attitude with lots of laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment