

.bmp)

We arrived back in the states the week before Brianna's graduation. The Boomsma's graciously hosted us during our 3 week stay in California. Unfortunately, we all got sick! I was in bed for at least a week! I was so disappointed...I wanted to spend as much time as a I could with friends. It was a very busy time for everyone: kids graduating, finishing up the school year, etc. I was very grateful for the time I had with them. It was SOOOO good to be in church with friends and hearing Ron preach. I cried every Sunday we were there. The 3 weeks went by WAY too quickly.
Brianna's graduation was surreal. This day came too quickly! I tried to take it all in and not forget any of it (in preparation for her wedding day, hee, hee). She had the opportunity of presenting a speech to her graduating class. She did an amazing job! (I'm not biased).
John and I are so thankful for the gift God has given us in Brianna. She has been and will continue to be a blessing to our family. She has a passion for the Lord, she is very creative: with music, art and story writing...I could go on and on! We are excited to be a part of this next new season of her life as she enters adulthood. She would like to study journalism. This past year, when we were in Brazil, she took on-line courses through Citrus College. She's not sure where she will attend college; she's looking into Patrick Henry College. It's a long way from home, but we know that God has a plan for her life.
1 comment:
Congrats, Brianna!
Post a Comment