Sunday, January 13, 2008

Camping

We went camping for 5 days this last week at the same place we went to last year. This time was a little different in that we went alone except for Brianna's friend, Chanelle, joined us. It was very restful. I had plenty of time to read and journal. The kids swam, went on nature walks and played in the game room. One of the days was pretty rainy and stormy; thankfully, we kept dry. Whenever I heard the wind in the trees along the mountain and smelled evergreen, it took me back to our camping days at Yosemite...which would make me cry. I have such wonderful memories there and miss all of my friends so very much.

1 comment:

tiffany marie said...

That looks like a great campground! I can't believe how grown up the kids are looking! They are all so adorable...
Keep posting pics! I lvoe seeing you guys.